Monday, November 27, 2017

Why Using LOA to Solve Problems Doesn't Work

If you want to hear more about this check out my new video on the 3 mistakes I made while learning the law of Attraction!



I've been studying a lot more about LOA, manifesting and the Abraham teachings after feeling quite drained from daily life. More than anything, the issues and problems that I'm seeing around me. I wanted life to feel good again and care free, I wanted to feel good and lighthearted again but there were so many things that I found wrong in my life I just couldn't connect to my innate joy and it was showing.


Naturally, whenever a problem comes up I want to fix it so that I don't have to deal with it, and really, feel better. I wanted to lose weight, I wanted to move out from where I lived, I wanted the roach problem in my living space to be solved and so many other small and not so small things to be freaking done with. So of course knowing how to create my reality, I should use my manifesting skills to put everything back into place...


However, I'm learning that using the law of attraction to solve problems doesn't work... Like at all.

I should visualize a roach free kitchen (that I have to share with 5 other people), I should feel the feeling of being in my own place (that I have no idea how it'll happen), I need to behave as if I lost the weight that I don't want. Of course right? That is the methods and tools that I've learned over the years and they do work. So why don't they work when I need something to be resolved!??


Because I'm not really focused on the solution but the problem. And whatever we focus our attention on, LOA HAVE TO make it bigger, it is law.


So yeah, I hate looking at the extra rolls on my body, I hate seeing little critters run into the shadows when I turn the light on and I hate thinking about not knowing where my next home will come from BUT FOR ME TO SHIFT MY VIRBATION TO ATTARCT WHAT I ACTUALLY WANT, I HAVE TO FOCUS ON THE ACTUAL SOULTION, or really, something else that makes me feel good.


Focus is so important in manifesting because it shows exactly where your point of attraction is in real time. If I'm seeing something I don't like and holding my attention to it, I'm only making it bigger, I'm saying to the universe that this is my vibration. My vibration of critters, extra weight and being stuck where I don't want to be. I can't attract a better situation, the solution, or what I actually want while I'm completely tuned into what I don't want so intensely. Those are two completely different vibrations and I know that because of how I feel, total flipping disgust.


The times where I kept my attention away from the problems I thought I needed to solve, the problems solved itself in time. I felt genuinely better even when the issue was around; I didn't let it control how I felt. I just allowed myself to be happy without whatever it is that I thought I needed, and sooner than later the solution came on its own. Especially when I stopped caring about the problem outright.


Letting the problem go and even the idea that the problem needs to be solved gave me space to connect with myself again, to know exactly what I wanted and to realize that I can give that thing to myself. In the form of positive feelings, empowering self-talk and the knowing that I'm more powerful than I think. That the universe is responding to my feelings of joy AND my demise.

Sometimes it's hard to find a logical excuse in giving up the fight to make things right or better especially when I feel justified in it, but it's the only way I seen things truly change for the better and I forget that sometimes.


Even though I'm still learning how to curve the need to "fix" everything via manifesting, I'm reminding myself today that I don't need to solve anything but allow myself to feel joy. Because when I'm in joy all solutions can easily make it's way to me and more importantly I'm living a life of unconditional joy!


♥♥♥ Kai Oceans - Cultivate The Positive ♥♥♥
Aura, Energy and Card Readings Book a reading here

YouTube



Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena