Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vision 51: 50th Post Celebration

greatfulness blog celebration positivity

This is my 51st post, but it feels like I’ve been writing forever. I’ve been blogging for years but today marks a special time because of the positivity I cultivated from this specific blog.

Today I’m celebrating The Golden Mirror, the very blog that slowly but surely changed my life for the better. I want to dive in and show the gratitude on how much this blog has helped me and all that it did in the process.


Thank you blog for showing me how I was limiting myself


For many years I blamed my family for the reason why my life sucked so bad and while I decided to change, this blog give me the freedom to truly express how I feel. Feelings that I would often express in a instinctual and thoughtless manner turned into nuggets of wisdom that I can grow from and see the bigger picture of my life. That means way more than anything else I could of done with this blog.


Thank you blog for being the platform for me to express my gratitude for the things I love


 Nothing makes me more excited than sharing exactly what makes me smile. For a long time I didn’t cultivate the positivity like this and it reflected in my life. Since I started with this blog I’m much more open to the positive and my world is a lot bigger because of it.


Thank you blog for giving me a place to express myself in a creative matter. 


I consider this blog as a book and a way for me to help me strengthen my writing skills. Though I forgot this for a while, coming back to this truth made me appreciate this blog even more. This blog is my life story, the story I’m always continuing to weave and without the freedom to express myself in a creative way, I would never have seen the gifts that arouse from that truth.


Thank you blog for helping me connect with other people


 When I got truly honest with myself, my true nature was finally set free in a lot of ways. Causing a lot more people to connect with me and my beautiful spirit. Never in a thousand years would I have thought the people I’ve been connecting to now would be the people that was waiting for me. And surely, I didn’t think these people would be so positive, supportive, beautiful and just plain fucking awesome. They made this journey and my transition in life much more sweeter and there isn’t enough money in the world to pay for that!


Thank you blog for just being there


Being there for me to cry, rant, be happy, sad and all the sides of me that I love and not love so much about myself. No one on this planet will ever know the extent to where my suffering was for so long and the one thing that I could count on in the roughest times through that change that was you. Seriously, I can’t thank this blog enough along with the programmers, website, the host and all the people that made this writing platform possible for me.

This blog literally changed my life and how I see the world, something I’ve been dying and trying to do for many years. And when I decided to finally do it, against all odds, to express my journey in it, slowly but surely it happened.

I can’t thank you enough for that. Thank you Thank you Thank you!


  • Ready to Stop Burning Out?

  • Get the Busting The Burn Out Video Kit + FREE access to the Burnt Out Introverts community
  • Should be Empty:
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena