Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vision 54: Love List #65


  1. I’m so grateful for the artist manifesto that I created through my inspiration!
  2. Thank you George for showing me my life’s purpose!
  3. Thank you universe for being there for me!
  4. Thank you for this awesome feeling!
  5. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful wisdom I’ve been gaining lately!
  6. Thank you for this awesome computer!
  7. Thank you for the best days to come and my constant growing ease
  8. Thank you for the money I do have it’s more than enough
  9. I’m so grateful for all the love I feel for myself, I love myself unconditionally!
  10. Thank you for the abundance that is all around me like money, food and water it’s more than enough!



  • Ready to Stop Burning Out?

  • Get the Busting The Burn Out Video Kit + FREE access to the Burnt Out Introverts community
  • Should be Empty:
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena