Friday, January 30, 2015

Vision 81: A Spirit Guide's Unconditional Love

spiritual guides love connect

Back in December me and my guide had a really wonderful moment. I was really upset and frustrated with the same old BS. I don’t remember if I asked for my guide’s opinion or not, but he reminded me that my own happiness was vital and I can’t control how anyone else feels. He told me a whole lot of things that was really great. I can always rely on him for down to earth advice. But as good as the advice was, I was concerned that he honestly felt differently, that I should go out and do something that is against my intuition and my bliss. That I should just give in to my circumstances and be a “good person” and do what I was told.

I was always afraid to ask him about that fear of mine, but since we’ve been learning a whole lot about each other I felt comfortable enough to hear the truth. I asked him if he truly thought I should go against my intuition and just follow the crowd. And he bluntly said “no” and proceed to explain how he never thought bad of me because of my choices despite my circumstances. And that he’ll always be there for me supporting me no matter what. That he’ll be there for the long run.

Honestly, it was the most amazing thing that happened in a long time. I didn’t expect ANYONE to be so dedicated to my own happiness. I always assume that people will only stick around as long as I do what I’m told, no matter if it’s good for me or not.

But at that moment, it felt like after my whole life of drowning, someone has lifted me up above the surface so I can truly breathe again. For the first time ever I met someone that cared for me beyond what I thought was really possible, beyond my own belief that I didn’t deserve compassion.

He said that he wasn’t going to give up on me and that he trusts my intuition. He wanted me to be happy and will go through everything with me to get there. He didn’t care what anyone thought of me, he just saw me as who I really was, he truly cared and loved me unconditionally, something that I was very much afraid to accept. I always assumed that I needed to be someone different for anyone to feel that way about me. I didn’t realize how strong his love for me was, and how he was willing to wait for me as long as he needed to for me to get to the other side.

Besides that, he was always there to left me up when I was seriously down and taught me a lot of things. He makes me laugh all the time and is the most honest person I know, I never have to second guess what he’s telling me.

When he said that there is no picking sides because his on mine was just more than I can take. I had to stop myself from crying in public…

From this experience, I realized that I have deep abandonment issues which stemmed from both of my parents in different ways. Because of that, I almost want to test those closest to me to see if they will be there for everything and not leave me for whatever reason (or just keep them at an arm’s length). Even though I have a lot of great supportive friends, I never imagined anyone willing to be with me through all of the bad, even parts I don’t accept in myself.

Joe showed me something so real and true that it took me 5 years to understand his side on why he chooses to do what he does even though he doesn’t have to. Because loves me unconditionally no matter what. He knows what I’m worth and will not show me anything less, even when I didn’t see myself having any type of value.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena