Thursday, February 6, 2014

Vision 15: Being in the Present Moment

spiritual present moment ego

More than ever I’m truly learning to be in the present moment. In all the days that I didn’t get the chance to make a new blog post about my most recent experiences, I found myself in a state of living in my head. Constantly thinking about the future, possible outcomes, things I would like to do, worries and fears. A lot of this has taken me back in a place where I have little to no control. And in an attempt to regain control I franticly try to think positive, go general and just anything to ease my stress. The thing I wasn’t really doing however is being in the present moment.

When I decided to live this new lifestyle of being in Zen mode, being in the present moment was on top of the list. When I’m in total Zen mode, I’m not thinking about the past or future… I’m thinking about right here right now and enjoying the moment. I’m enjoying life at its fullest even if I’m in the house. It’s the little things and just the gratefulness that I have for them that gives me pure joy. But as soon as I let everything else take control over how I feel and think, I’m an absolute mess. These last few weeks are a good example.

But I’m finding my way again and I’m learning so much about myself and the old programing I’m currently changing. I know that I don’t have to be perfect all the time, or be so blissed out that I’m totally ungrounded. Not to say I like being stressed out of my mind, but there is a balance. When I’m in bliss mode but not in a way that I’m trying to escape reality (thus being ungrounded,) things just flow, they really do. And that is the best way to live life, when things just constantly flow. When you are being guided to all the things you want, and most of all, when things just work out. Despite my rollercoaster emotions and my acts to control them, things have been shifting in ways I couldn’t imagine and I know it is because of my dedication to my lunar side.

The forgiveness, passion, fun, creativity, writing and just exploring my inner worlds gave me that chance to grow in a whole new way. Not in the way that makes me want to build up my ego and presence, but in a way that makes me take a good look at my true self. It makes me see what I am doing to myself from the inside out, and not just the outside in, which was ass backwards from the start.

I guess what I’m saying is that I’m finding more of myself everyday with each success and even “fuck ups” I have. I’m becoming more confident in myself and I’m looking more to the big picture and me having to flow with it than trying to control it to the way I want it. I feel like me and the universe is hearing each other a lot more clearly now than ever and that feels so good to say.

I hope you are becoming more in the present, if you need a little help you can check out this great EFT video I watched before writing this, it was a godsend. Talk to you soon!


Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena