Monday, February 3, 2014

Vision 14: Honoring Myself



Even though things have been generally a little up and a little down emotionally, I am learning to honor myself and my gifts.

My gifts of divination, vision, creativity, spunk and general liveliness. Sometimes it does get hard… Like, really hard. As if I’m being constantly challenged for wanting more ease, flow and smoothness in my life. Where I feel like no one understands who I am and why I am this way. Sometimes I put too much emphasis on people needing to understand me for me to be happy, but I am learning to get over that too.

I guess what I am saying is despite so much that has been happening, I am finding my way, even if people don’t understand me. I know that I can’t give a shit what people think this year and I will have to stand up for what I truly believe in but I wish it was a little bit easier. I have to be really gentle with myself...

If I keep trying, moving ahead and most of all honor my gifts and visions I will completely see myself out of this and by god am I ready for it now, but I know it will take time… And I’m becoming okay with that too…

http://theegoldenmirror.blogspot.com/p/readings-sessions.html#!/~/product/category=4527441&id=19400223

If you want to know about your own gifts and learn how to nurture them you can order a Angel Choice card reading from my shop. The angels will direct me on the loving messages and gifts they want to give you through the cards!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena