Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vision 28: My Love List #18


 love abraham Gratefulness appreciation

 

 My Love List #18


After delaying this for way over a month, I'm finally starting it back up again to increase my positive vibes and energy! I hope you all enjoy!

  • I love the crush I have currently, it feels so good to send my loving vibes to someone I have special feelings for!
  • I love noticing that I’m loving myself for my weirdness through my crush
  • I love my new Herkimer Diamond crystal that gives me really deep insight!
  • I love the money class that I’m in and all the wonderful people that are in it
  • I love amping up my money vibe, it makes me feel so good!
  • I love the freedom that I have every day to do whatever I want!

  • I love the yoga video that I do every morning!
  • I love learning Korean and watching Korean dramas
  • I love my cat Dro because he loves me so much and wants to be around me
  • I love the money that I currently have because I know it will turn into something more!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena