Friday, June 27, 2014

Vision 46: Money Love List #54



It's been a super long time since I posted any of my Love Lists (thus why the number shot up lol) and I find posting my love lists really fun, so here is the one I just did recently!
  1. Thank you for the money that I currently have, it’s more than enough
  2. I enjoy thinking about money in my hands
  3. I love feeling the freedom of having more than enough money
  4. I enjoy living abundantly
  5. There is so much money around me to be found
  6. I’m grateful for all the experiences I can afford with my money
  7. I enjoy shopping with ease with my money
  8. I love saving money on my shopping trips
  9. People give me money all the time and I love it
  10. I enjoy my life being supported by my money
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena