Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Vision 20: Money Love List #6


list abundance money law of attraction

Since I started the Money class, I’ve been working quite a bit on my relationship with money. A part of changing that relationship I made daily activities to help activate those good feelings associated with getting more money, thus I started a daily Money Love List. Just like my original Love List, I write down ten things that I love about money or things related to abundance. It’s really fun and it helps me feel good about money. Anyway, this is my 6th list (I started this days ago) and I hope you feel just as good reading it as I did!

1.    I love the new orders I get from my shop everyday
2.    I’m so grateful for the extra money I received and the money I have currently!
3.    I love feeling free from my resistance of money
4.    I love all the ideas of the things I can buy with my money
5.    I feel grateful for my gifts that brings in more money to me!
6.    I love feeling empowered to have money
7.    I love the expansive feeling I get from thinking about money
8.    I love to adore and appreciate money
9.    I love feeling like a princess with money
10.    I love my new money story that makes me feel rich and abundant!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena