Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vision 2: My Love List #1


golden list love appreciation



Last month when I decided that I needed to change my lifestyle to center around gratefulness I started reading The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. I really took to the gratitude list because it was simple, fun yet challenging to really look for things to be grateful for. Though technically you can be grateful for well... Everything, but that is not the point.

Even though I fell off the wagon around the Christmas holiday, I wanted to get back into the lists but a personal spin on the idea came to me. I tend to "love" things a lot, and have a pretty damn good time explaining why. It really does come naturally being I'm a lover and not a fighter. So instead of listing things I was grateful for, I should list the things I love!

So each day I intend to list 10 things I love and why and post some of them here to showcase the very things I adore. This, being the first one!

If you want more magic, love, abundance or whatever in your life, I highly suggest doing a gratitude/love list! It's the fastest yet simplest way you can conjure up some good feelings that will help you attract exactly what it is that you want!


My Love List #1


  • I love the Korean culture because it's so exciting to see something that is so different from where I came from. I love seeing all the different cafes, restaurants and street food that they have.


  • I love EXO because it's an escape of whatever is happening around me currently. Whatever they do always entertains me in some way.

  • I love food because it tastes good and there is so much of it in the world today. I love watching cooking shows because of it as well!

  • I love magic because that is the very core of my being. Being involved in anything magical makes me feel like I'm not bounded by the limitations of the world.

  • I love Latale because it's so relaxing mining and selling the spoils I get. It's fun for me because it's simple and gives me a lot of satisfaction!
 
romance love angel reading

  • I love my angel readings because I can pour the overflow of my love, compassion and magic to those that need it most. I can provide people with guidance and answers that they might not have gotten if they went to someone else. 

  • I love my Samy because he is the sweetest guy in the world. And that he cares and have unconditional love for me!

  • I love rice because it's always a healthy, tasty and hardy resource of food for me no matter how little food the house has.
 
  • I love the stars because I know I came from many different sources of the universe and they make the sky so pretty. 

  • I love the universe because I know it is always looking out for me and wants me to feel so abundant, loved and worthy no matter where I'm at in my life! 
 
space galaxy black picture
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena