Sunday, January 12, 2014

Vision 5: My Love List #4

love gratitude list thankful

My Love List #4

cooking simple Japanese recipes

  • I love Cooking with Dog because I love learning about simple and easy Japanese recipes I can make for myself!
  • I love my fan pages because I can connect with other people like myself and show off my blogs and what I love.
  • I love my egg and cheese sandwich I had last night because it tasted really good and filled me up!
  • I love the orange and lemon tea I had last night because it had a lot of flavor and I didn't need a tea bag to make it!
  • I love manga because it takes me to another place in the universe. That and I can indulge in another person's imagination and art style.
  • I love cleaning out my stuff last night because I'm finally letting go of all the things that no longer resonates with me. That and I can make more room for the new!
  • I love my computer because it gives me so many opportunities to build the life that I want!
  • I love my blog because I can indulge and share my journey in emerging into someone I thought I could never be!
  • I love the color purple because it's such a fun color, that and I love the different hues it can come in!
  • I love Office Word because with this word processor I am able to get my thoughts out a lot faster than writing them out normally.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena