Friday, January 10, 2014

Vision 4: Friday Favorites



Today I want to start a new fun thing for me to again, focus on more of what I do want and currently love than on what I don't want or currently hate. I call it "Friday Favorites" and it's basically me listing 5 of my favorite things that I came across in the last week. So lets start!

Abraham Hicks: Why Fight for Our Limitations?


This was a video that really opened my eyes and showed me the higher perceptive of the recent clash I had earlier this week. Point being, you can never control outside conditions to make yourself feel good, there is no point. You're so much better off changing how you feel in yourself because you can never truly satisfy another. In fact, you're not even responsible for how they feel so whatever opinion another has about you, it doesn't matter. What matters is what YOU feel about yourself!


Tara Bliss: Judging Others



This video hit home and resonated so deeply in how I'm currently feeling about myself and my own family. With my path truly opening, a lot of inner changes have to take place. Changes and personal things that have to be met by me in which I'm not open to share with my family. I feel they won't understand because they have their own idea of "realty" that is very much different than mine. With everything that's been going on, I refuse to defend or justify my choices and lifestyle. For a long time I wanted to be honest with them so they will understand but that craving to be understood is keeping me in limbo.

This video reminded me that it's fine to be who I am, and it's also fine where your friends and family are at too. I nor do my family need to judge each other and it's not required to explain myself. We're are were we are and it's fine to be there. After listening to this video (for the second time) I see even more that I'm truly finding my individuality outside my family, lack luster circumstances and negative programming.


EXO's Show Time Episode 6


KOREAN BOYZ KOREAN BOYZ KOREAN BOYZ but seriously...

I absolutely adored this episode of EXO's Show Time! I can go on forever but I'll highlight two of my favorite parts of the video. My ultimate bias Tao being tiredly interviewed by D.O and Baekhyun and the windy as fuck BBQ train wreck with Chen and D.O. My poor boys was eating bitter burnt meat, but hey, at least Chen and D.O tried to cook it, right? I mean it was a typhoon out there!


Idiot's Guide to Chakras


http://www.amazon.com/The-Complete-Idiots-Guide-Chakras/dp/1592578985

This by far was the greatest resource for me in the last couple of days! With all of my chakra issues being shown to me to heal, I was able to get a leg up on them through this book. It's so intensive, the book goes over the signs of blocked and overactive chakras, yoga poses to ease them and so much more. Seriously, this book is worth its weight in gold and I never needed another book or source for chakra information since buying it years ago!


Vision 2: My Love List

http://theegoldenmirror.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-love-list-1.html

Even though I made a lot of in depth blog posts, my new Love List  has to be my favorite. After making that blog post is when I truly felt that this blog was what I always wanted for years. To have a clean slate to be exactly who I am without hiding behind any labels, niches, bios, woulds or shoulds. I'm healing myself in a lot of ways through writing my story and having this blog be about the story vs. the blog being about me. This blog is the total result of my "overflow" of what I love, which is the very essence you need to manifest whatever it is that you want!

I hope you enjoyed this week's Friday Favorites and I'm off for the weekend (of hopefully writing blogs since I'm really enjoying this) so if you want a reading I'm available to take orders!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena