Monday, January 13, 2014

Vision 6: How I Manifested a Positive Day


positive manifestation intention experience

Yesterday was simply amazing! With all the inner work and changes I've been doing with having a positive mindset, I have no doubt that positive expectations, thoughts and beliefs create a positive reality.

It happened when my good friend Ranz (his nickname) asked me via G-talk if I wanted to hang out with him and our friends for his birthday. Of course I said yes, especially since I didn't go last year because me and his girlfriend wasn't on the best of terms. Last year however we finally straighten things out so I was comfortable with hanging out with her.

The days coming up I wasn't sure what to expect with everything considered but I kept positive. I insisted that it wouldn't be as big of deal as I was making it like it was a huge event that I had to dress up for. In fact, I'm not even sure why I was thinking that since Ranz said we'll be playing video games and hanging out. I think it was my money situation and just having everything go perfectly (Virgo moon shit) that made me a bit nervous generally.

The night before, I intended that everything will be more than okay, everyone will get along and that Ranz's birthday will be a positive experience. I believed in this intention and thought that nothing less will come of it even if my beliefs did sway.


card game cthulhu munchkin


The day of things started off pretty well. I found an old card game an ex previously abandoned that I was going to give to Ranz as his birthday present. Before I left, my sister gave me five dollars and a bus token so I didn't have to spend it to make change to get home. As I was walking towards the bus stop I felt really good and at peace. I had this connection with everything, it was really nice especially being hauled up in the house doing self healing work.

The travel there was great including the small walk to Ranz's house. It's been a while since I last visited so it was nice just being in his neighborhood. In fact, the journey there and back was the most decent travel I had by myself in a while. Not to mention the MANY signs of my twin flame that was present! 

So I get to his house and it's just me, him and his girlfriend where he gifted me Mana Khemia 2, the sequel of the game I borrowed from him some time ago! I loved the original game and when he mentioned that he gotten the sequel, I wanted to borrow it after he was done with it.


Nis America Mana Khemia 2


Apparently, the sequel doesn't work in his PS3 so he gave it to me, though I have to see if it will work in my own PS3. To make the gift sweeter he got the original box that included the soundtrack and poster, whoa! I'm head over heels over video game soundtracks so to receive a physical copy of one is a true treat! He also loved his gift which was awesome! That is probably the last of the ex's stuff I have and I'm intending on a lot of new things this year so I'm trying to get rid of everything!

Fast forward a bit, more friends come over and they're setting up the T.V so we can play the Wii, and suddenly I'm told we're going to the local buffet. When Raz's originally told me the birthday plans, there was no mention of buffets so I didn't bring that much money. However, since Ranz did forget to tell me that bit, his girlfriend was going to pay for me. HOLY COW lol, didn't see that coming! :O


http://www.smashbros.com/us/


It was such a nice gesture and I was very thankful especially since I'm not rolling in the dough (help me roll in the dough here.) After a few rounds of Super Smash Brothers Brawl we went to the buffet and had a really good time. I ate my freak'n head off! I also notice that while I was getting food, I felt this sense of normalcy. Usually, I have this feeling of going to the buffet as if it was going to be the last time I'm going to go. This time however, it felt so normal, as if I wasn't hung up on the next time I was going to go. Granted I was still UBER excited because buffets are one of my favorite places, but I wasn't holding tight to very moment with my very last breath.

That makes me think that my point of attraction has shifted quite a bit since I started doing my chakra work last week. I feel the difference and it's a good difference! After 3 plates of pure bliss we headed back to Ranz's place and played more video games.

This is when things get really interesting with deliberate creation, positive thinking and all that. When me, Ranz, and Jer was playing NBA Jam, the updated version, Ranz and Jer was on one team, while I was on my own team with a computer player. Holy shit, from the very beginning the computer controlled player was dunking, blocking, crossing and simply dominating the game!


NBA Jam 2010 Wii


After some time my team was ahead almost 20 points! It was literally insane how good the computer player was compared to all of us, even when I had the best stats of the four of us if I remember correctly! And boy, we laughed so much! The game is so much fun to play. Pushing and stealing the ball from each other, blocking shots and doing insane dunks was a scream. Seeing how great the computer player was for my team, I was convinced that my positive intentions manifested this.

This weird lucky streak entered in Mario Party 8 that we played as well. Even though I didn't win the whole game, or many of the mini games, 95% of my dice rolls were about 8 or higher. I didn't even notice it till near the middle of the game. Again, I feel like my positive mindset was reflecting back at me.


speedy graffiti party mario 8


Even when I was doing so horribly at playing a mini game of trying to trace shapes, I had a good time! I wasn't used to the Wii controls so my hand was very unsteady and the controls were extremely sensitive so every movement was sharp and fast. Which made the colored line I was drawing more like I was painting the whole damn rock! We all had such a good laugh when one of Ranz's friends mentioned how bad I was doing! It was just a magical moment.


birthday candles cake close up


The rest of the night was typical of any birthday, family visits, more laughing, cake and ice cream, the birthday song which was hilarious too! I had such a great time there, especially with the things I'm dealing with, this was a much needed break. Even when I was traveling home I encountered a really positive experience!

When I got off the bus I was going to go up the breeze way which is like an ally made a lovechild with a city street. When it's night time it can be intimidating to walk through by yourself. So when I started to make my way up I also notice one person (which I thought was a young man) walking up and another man on a bike. I had my guard up and decided to stop and let them pass me (I wasn't trying to get mugged for 10 dollars.) That's when the one I thought was the younger guy was actually a women haha!

She said that I can walk up the breeze way with her and that her male friend would watch us from the bottom of the street. You have no idea how crazy this coincidence is!

So we walked up a block where she proceeded to watch me the rest of the way since her destination was only so far up the street. I pretty much jogged most of the way home and was so insanely thankful for this chance meeting! You can't make this stuff up, I believe the angels were looking out for me on that one. Overall, the day went way better than I expected!

And Here's a Check List of Some of the Wonderful Things I Manifested that Say!


  • Me having a really good time with Ranz's girlfriend where she even treated me at the buffet
  • Me and his girlfriend getting along just fine
  • Getting the sequel to one of my recently deemed favorite games
  • Ranz loving his gift as well as giving that card game away
  • Eating a shit ton of cake and food, like seriously... It was ridiculous how much I ate
  • Being around so many of Ranz's family and friends where we all laughed and had a really good time
  • Having two landslide victories at NBA Jam and having a good time doing it
  • Getting tons of signs about my twin flame and somehow had someone watch me walk most of the way home

There is no doubt that holding that positive intention and just working on my perspective and lifestyle really gave birth to an amazing experience! This really let me know that real shifts are happening in my life even if I'm not getting exactly what I want now (job, money, etc.)

 But with that even said I've been getting loads of other things that I couldn't imagine happening like this amazing blogging experience, a deepening sense of self, healing my chakras, doing yoga and enjoying it plus so much more!

By far if you want a positive life experience, you have to start cultivating it and watch the magic happen despite whatever is happening around you. Slowly but surely you'll see things happening but you have to also keep on the wagon because you will be pushed off in the beginning sometimes. 
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena