Friday, January 24, 2014

Vision 11: Friday Favorites #2


favorites friday love like

After missing the last Friday Favorites as well as going through a rough emotional patch, I think it’s time for another Friday Favorites! Where I list 5 things that I’ve seen in the last week that I totally love!

Abraham Hicks- Does Your Frequency Harmonize With Your Desire?



This is just what I needed to hear today after going through yet another rough emotional week. It was really tough managing my emotions but once I “let go” and just surrendered, I found myself listening to what I REALLY needed to hear. Just go general, don’t fight your resistance; it won’t make your life any easier. Wise words that I’ve forgotten over the last week or two. I highly recommend this video if you’re having trouble with your desires or emotions right now.


The Rider Tarot Deck

tarot rider deck cards

Just two nights ago I discovered the awesome power of the tarot first hand. Long story short, after an emotional night, I was guided to shuffle the Major Arcana cards that my sister gave me years ago. Between the meanings of the cards and my own interpretations of them, I was simply blown away. Never did I have a card deck dive so deep into my conscious and even subconscious mind. I was sold on that first experience. Funny enough, I wanted to get into the tarot years ago but I thought I had to study the cards first before I can read them. But when I simply followed the card’s meanings, my intuition took over and they were quite easy to read! Because of that, I have to buy myself The Rider Tarot Deck for myself; I’m completely addicted to the tarot now!


Chicago - Will You Still Love Me



This is my top favorite song of all time, no lie. I remember hearing this for the first time when I was a pre-teen and fell madly in love with the song. What really got me hooked was the fourth part of the song with the guitar solo in the background; it completely rocked my world and still does to this day. As a grade A hopeless romantic, even as a child, this was my shit and my love for this song hasn’t left yet.


Ancients


I just saw this last night and I honestly have no words of how beautiful this video is. I’ve always been a fan of these types of videos of the moving cosmos, but god, this is so absolutely stunning. To know that you can actually see such a beautiful night sky like this is beyond me. Only up to a few years ago did I learn you can go to the remote places of the world and see stars like that. One of the things I want to do before I die is to see that night sky myself. I feel that I will be the closest I would ever be to my true home in the divine. :’D


Kawaii Coffee Milk Figurine

anime doll figure girl

milk chocolate anime girl

Okay, I cheated with this one since I seen this weeks ago, but I thought it was so cute that I showcase it anyway. I have no idea who this character is since she came from a Japanese website, but I know she personifies coffee milk, or is the mascot of a Milk company. Simply put, I fell head over heels for this girl, she is so insanely adorable! Not to mention she personifies food which is one of my favorite concepts to play with. Hands down, the design is top notch and I would LOVE to own her if I was able to, or understand Japanese to buy one haha! 

I hope you all enjoyed this FF, tell me if you have a favorite from this week or liked what I listed here. Talk to you all soon, bye! 
Powered by Blogger.

Search

© The Golden Mirror, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena